Amazing Trades This Week!
Finding opportunity in the market mayhem
$SPY - 8/30 Dump
Wed SPX 3950p on 402.60 break
0.30 Average Entry
$7.80 Last Exit
$SPY - 9/2 Day 2 Rally
400c for bounce off 396.50
4 Average Entry
$2 Average Exit
$SPX - Bear Put Swing Update
SPX Oct 31 3700/3500
Vertical Puts for $10-13
12 Average Entry
$39 current price
$NFLX - short vs 232 level
Target 224 or less
3.50 Average Entry
$5.50 Average Exit
ROR: Reward over Risk CV: Contract Value
(Disclosure: Simulated Results based on Plans shared, Actual Execution and Results May Vary)
Stocks I'm watching this Week
OVERALL THEME: Overall looking for rallies to get short with possible break of last week lows this week. If we rally/consolidate will be looking for consolidation action and triggered next leg in a week or two.
- Bearish Engulfing Candle
- Possible 155 support break
if 155 breaks take 150 and 152.50p risk vs 156 reclaim.
I might be early on watching this, but I want this on radar because on the day it breaks, I'm expecting a fast drop.
SPY - Looking for great risk/reward short entries on rallies. May quickie scalp long.
- Powell speaks on Wed before market open on 9/7
- Last speech very hawkish rhetoric. If any rally, expecting more hawkish statements
- Fed reducing balance sheet from $35B to 90B in Sept
- Powell speaking ahead of market may trigger major selling before open
- with so much put flow, chance of short squeeze
Ideally get a push / retest of 400/406 level before next leg down. Looking for strength to get short. If 388/387 breaks could see 380 quickly, and if 380 breaks would expect to see 360 very quickly. Overall I think 330 or less can come by end of Oct.
NOTE: We alerted and entered Oct 31 bear 3700/3500 vertical put at $10-13+. over $38 now, do we get $200 in Oct?
- selling with market
- large rally, and setup for multi week down trend
- Often experiences sell the news behavior during event.
Will be watching for exhaustion on 9/7 for short entry.