Trades This Week!
Last week started off good put volume/great risk/reward opportunities tapered off quickly.
Definitely not the best week we have had but still managed to find some great trades.
The important thing was keeping losses small.
(Disclosure: Simulated Results based on Plans shared, Actual Execution and Results May Vary)
Stocks I'm watching this Week
- 180 Reclaim
- many traders scooped sub 170
- Twitter reaction may be fading
- Rejected 186 overnight and under 200ma on hourly
Watching dips this week either on 180 to hold targeting 190-195
SPY - Reaction to 200dma
- Multi-month Trend line at 409
- 200dma at 406
- Rates still increasing
- Record Thanksgiving Sales(may get negative reaction)
- Market acting like it wants higher despite rate increases
- Recipe for a short squeeze may develop
406 and 409 are key levels I'll be watching for short entries targeting end of Jan for payout
NOTE: Looking at 3600p for Jan for $10 if I can get filled